Article #4 – The Great Carter Kratz (FINAL)

The extravagant Carter Kratz is a senior baseball player at Morningside College. He is set to graduate in the spring of 2021 with a major in business management.

Throughout his time on campus, Kratz has excelled as both an athlete and student. He has started 3/4 season for the baseball team and has received honorable mentions as GPAC athlete. In the classroom, Kratz has displayed excellence as well, particularly as a skilled time-filler.

“That man is very good at meeting the proper length of in-class presentations. I have gotten the opportunity to present with him a few times, and he always is superb at milking the last few minutes to get our time frame goal. I truly don’t know how he does it,” says Hunter Hope, friend and roommate of Kratz.

When Carter isn’t on the baseball diamond or in the classroom, he likes to spend his time hunting. “I’ve been hunting every since I was a little kid and I still love it just as much!” says Carter. He and his younger brother both share the same love for hunting so much that they started their own outdoor & sporting goods company, 2 Brothers North.

When asked about 2 Brothers North, Carter was very excited to share about it. “Originally, it started as a fun hobby for my brother and I. As we kept doing it, we actually started to build a following,” he said. Their Instagram account is: 2brothersnorth if you are interested and want to find out more!

In an interview with one of Kratz’s teammates, Carter Ades, he had very good things to say about him. “Kratz is a great teammate and even better person. He is very passionate about what he does. His personality makes everyone better around him, so that’s why I love him as a teammate and person.”

After school ends for Carter in the spring, he plans to go work for his dad at Coyote Chemical in Vermillion, SD. Additionally, he plans to continue building his personal brand with his brother, for 2 Brothers North.

No Comment