About Me

My name is Chase Boeve and I am from a small town in northwest Iowa called Pocahontas, which is home to a little over 1,500 people. I mom and dad still live in Pocahontas, while my sister attends Iowa State University. I enjoyed my time in high school graduating with around 50 people and wanted to find a similar experience for college. I chose Morningside because I felt it best represented what it was like for me in high school, although it’s still quite a bit larger!

I am a junior marketing major and am on track to graduate next December. In my free time I like to either play with my dogs, watch sports, listen to podcasts, or play video games. I have two Miniature Schnauzer’s back home named Miles and Winfield. My favorite sports teams are the Minnesota Twins, Denver Broncos, and Colorado Avalanche.

This Summer I spent my time here in Sioux City, working as an intern at Sterling Computers in North Sioux. I worked there for about 3 months and really enjoyed learning the ins and outs of the company. I got very familiar with Excel and Salesforce. I spent most of my time data mining, which was just finding potential customers and organizing their data (data mining sounds cooler).

1 Comment so far

1.   fuglsang on August 29th, 2020

Copy and paste this into a page so that it doesn’t disappear, Cahse.