What is it? Reverse Scavenger Hunt
Sunday November 06th 2022, 6:14 pm
Filed under: Uncategorized

As I was browsing through the liquor store, looking for the wine that my roommate wanted me to get her, I noticed a bottle I’ve never seen before. It was a strawberry lemonade flavored wine. It didn’t necessarily sound good to me, however it sounded different. I was intrigued, so I bought it. It was only a five dollar bottle of wine, so I couldn’t turn it down. 

I brought the wine home and poured my roommate and I a glass. Her initial reaction was better than mine. It was a very sweet wine, and actually tasted just like strawberry lemonade, and nothing like wine. My roommate said that she liked how sweet it was, while I disagreed. If I wanted strawberry lemonade I would just drink that instead of the cheap wine that would probably give me a horrendous hangover. I finished my glass, as it was tolerable, but let my roommate have the rest of the bottle.

I don’t regret buying the bottle, because I was genuinely curious on how it would taste, but now I know not to buy it again in the future. I would recommend this wine to someone who likes sweet drinks, and someone who may not usually like wine, because this doesn’t really taste like wine at all.