“Dreams don’t work unless you do.” – John C. Maxwell

We’ve all heard the line, kids these days don’t know what true work is. Parents say it all the time to their kids and elders harp about it every chance they get. Sad to say it but it’s true. The young generation doesn’t know crap about working hard.

I kid you not, just last week I had a person I hired for work to cover photography for an event. The work they turned in. . . if you could of seen my face. I was shocked, disappointed, and over 50 shades of angry red. I was somewhere on the boarder line of speechless and angry. My rage was about like a confused volcano. It wanted to go off and spew lava and rain down soot but it was too purely shocked to know what to do.

The work turned in was not only blurry, overexposed, underexposed, and not what we asked for but also freaking selfies. Apparently they thought that capturing themselves at the event was more important than doing their job of documenting the people there. Leaving me with dozens of selfies of them showing the good time they had. Facing me with the problem of figuring out how I am going solve this problem of having no photos to use.

If there was ever a moment to be disappointed in the work ethics of this generation, it was that moment. I am downright ashamed for them. The best part was literally the night I hired them they said what they that after college they wanted to work for a magazine doing fashion photography and travel the world.

“A dream doesn’t become reality through magic; it teak sweat, determination, and hard work.” – Colin Powell

They are not going to get there on that work unless a genie pops out of lamp and grants them the wish of a dream job. They need to do actual work. Let a little sweat roll off their brow. Its going to be hard but they need to get over the generation’s thinking of work ethic and actually create one of their own.

“How badly you want something dictates how hard you’ll work at it.”  -Anonymous

These people aren’t going to get anywhere unless they put one foot in front of the other and do the work. Yes that means that they have to get up and do something with their life. Geez it’s their life, their future. Start caring about it. The amount of time, hard work, and effort put in will show. Unless that work is put in, they won’t be achieving their dreams.

My parents taught me that if you don’t care or add the effort then why should your boss care to put the effort in you.  So care. If you want to reach your dream and get a person to notice your work, you have to do the work.

7 Responses to “Take a Stand”

1.   fuglsang Says:

As much as you probably don’t want to admit it, these folks are
    your generation, Amber. They have much the same media
    influence as you. They have been inundated by social media,
    just as you have been.

The Colin Powell quote may be the key to you”belief” in this case.
    Put that in the center, rather than you being angry, and you have
    a better-focused conviction. We all need to work hard to make
    dreams come true.

And proofread.

2.   javhdporntube dmm ranmaru hitomi kitagawa mantochichi big tits Says:

javhdasia research

3.   amateur tsukushi Says:

japanese tomoka hayama xxxfish nurse blo

4.   sexyzone Says:

japanese ayu bukkake ebony xxx

5.   live sexchat asian Says:

Smalltits Cam

6.   uuu cam dick Says:

Toys Cam

7.   xxx porn pics roccosiffredi rocco siffredi isabella clark alisha silver bbwtitsporn orgy image Says:

interracialpickups amai liu bushybushy interracial sex wapdam treesome