As I sit here in this freezing cold room hiding underneath the warmth of the electric blanket, I listen. I listen to the sounds surrounding me. The constant tick tock of the annoying green clock counting out the seconds passing by. The same ticking that keeps me up late at night due to its annoyance of a sound.

The sound of a young girl screaming as she plays across the street mixes in with the clock. The clicking of the keys as my roommate types on her computer. Then came a new sound. It sounded like a man doing announcement for a sports game. Reminds me of chilly friday night football games where I stood on the usually damp green grass with a camera in hand.

Sounds of people moving around in the hall, opening and slamming doors just hard enough where the frame shakes a little. The people a floor above our room dropping something, yet again. A big thud followed by a serious of more thuds. Still no clue as to what that might be. Sometimes it sounds like a ball hitting the floor others like they threw a 2 by 4 across the room. It’s always a surprise.

The ticking, thudding, clicking, and screaming along with random sounds joining in create the music of the college life room at the Plex. Never a dull moment with sounds like these that keep you wonder what is going on outside the door.

7 Responses to “Listen”

1.   fuglsang Says:

The music of life.

Smell is supposed to be a more powerful cue to memories, but
    sounds can also evoke memories. The sound of a familiar voice,
    the whistle of a teapot, the melody of a song.

2.   prime sayaka miyabi jav69 shame Says:

javbox prime

3.   javhdporntube dmm softondemand mana sakura bobx soft on demand Says:

jav366 hi def

4.   kogal azusa Says:

korean korean models cerampi xxx kising

5.   yespornotube video brick Says:

Amazing porn video Japanese voyeurs caught pissing in public for free on PornSexxXx. Watch the Japanese voyeurs caught pissing in public scene produced by Piss Japan TV.

6.   uuu.cam live sexchat ohmibod Says:

Pantyhose Cam

7.   pixandvideo felicia kiss story shaved xnxx bf Says:

anilos anilos model factory housewives pornboob imagecom