They say there is no such thing as a stupid question. False. A question can be stupid and you’ll know by the person’s facial expressions if your question counts as a stupid question.

Her long brown hair swept down in front of her face covering her left eye. It was the calm before the storm. I looked at her seriously and with a straight face asked her how to drown a fish. Her hair flung back around her head. Her hands shot up and then smacked the old oak chair she was sitting in. Her hazel eyes rolled back into her head. The sassiness of her attitude released full blown at me. “You don’t. You hold him above water and he suffocates.”

The second person was more scared. I was leaning against her doorframe with a green notebook in hand. She was aware and scared of the notebook. “Are you doing another study again?” Her blonde hair shook when she spoke. I asked her my question and got a look of deep thought. She stood there quietly thinking about the how to drown a fish for what seemed like a long time. “Okay, first off, are you trying to eat it? Because usually if you drown it it dies.” Her face was serious. A person nearby starting laughing and the conversation got off the topic of how to drown a fish really quick.

A guy wearing  a grey t-shirt and a smart-aleck grin sprawled across his face. Once asked the stupid question he didn’t even blink an eye. he spat out an answer without even thinking about it. “Well, you take it out of water, I guess.” Looking at the words in his sentence makes it seem like their was a hesitation or a slight pause for questioning. However, there was absolutely none. He then proceeded to fire back a question that was equally as stupid but didn’t stick to the conversation at hand.

4 Responses to “Scavenger Hunt: Stupid Question”

1.   sexhd pics milena e Says:

herfirstdp nadia styles awesome babe anal gangbang post

2.   sexhd pics rita e Says:

ivysnow ivy jean ultimate softcore premium xxx

3.   ayano kawamura Says:

japanese hikari haruno fur vipissy nestle

4.   yespornotube video braces Says:

Amazing porn video Curvaceous American lesbians Abigail Mac & Uma Jolie erotic pussy licking for free on PornxXxSex. Watch the Curvaceous American lesbians Abigail Mac & Uma Jolie erotic pussy licking scene featuring Uma Jolie, Abigail Mac produced by Girlsway.