Students all over campus are buzzing with thoughts. Thoughts about the latest Walking Dead episode, the new release of the PlayStation 4 and thoughts on paying for tuition. With all these thoughts bouncing around, opinions are bound to vary.

Walking Dead Recap

Sunday night is a night of football for most people but come 8 PM every zombie lover hits AMC to watch the latest Walking dead episode. This week’s episode went from Rick and Carl’s father son bonding moments to the disease outbreak almost wiping everyone out in the makeshift hospital section of the prison. It was an episode that had everyone hanging on to the edge of his or her couch. The plot thickens with a new twist ending leaving everyone wondering ‘What the Governor is planning?’ Walking Dead follower, Brittany Rupp tells what she thinks is going to happen next. “ I think that the Governor is going to mess with them through the gates and then eventually infiltrate their home.”

Jennifer Olinde caught the episode on Sunday and shares her thoughts on it.“ The father son bonding moment between Rick and Carl was a good addition to the episode. When Rick runs out of bullets and Carl tosses him the clip of ammunition, the look of amazement on Rick’s face is priceless.  It was a great zombie apocalypse bonding moment.”Check out what the governor has planned Sunday the 17 on AMC at 8 pm.

New Gaming Toy

If you are looking for a gaming system with a Blu-Ray player, fast loading, new trophy achievements to unlock and new games to play? Look no further; Sony is releasing the new PlayStation 4 on November 15. PlayStation gamer, Jerry Heylmun, says I’m most excited for the improvements in the graphics.

Pre-orders have been taken and the current price of them is around 399 dollars. However, people looking to buy a PS4 at a midnight release might not get one. According to Josh Smith from Gotta be Mobile, Stores like Target, Best Buy and Wal-Mart are planning on have a couple non-preorder consoles but they will go fast.

Tuition and Money Concerns

Cost of tuition is keeps rising higher. Morningside College costs around 34 thousand dollars. That’s a high price education but one that most students say is worth the price tag. However, most students don’t know that it keeps going up. Morningside student, Hannah Hecht, tells us what she wishes she would of knew coming in. “Before I came into college, I wish I would of know that tuition went up every year because I assumed that my financial package for my first year would be the exact same every single year.”

Like, Hannah, many students did not know that the price tag for quality learning keeps going up, but there are ways to start saving up for the final bill. For example, a work-study or on campus job, summer jobs, and a savings account would all help take a bite out of the price. Bailey Baack, let’s us know what she wishes she would of done to lessen the load. “Before I came to college I wish I knew how important it was to save up in high school and just start building your savings from the gecko because when you get to college it gets really tight and you wish you would of saved earlier.”

While we might not all be able to go back in time and start saving money in high school, we can all set aside some cash to save up for it now.

Audio

5 Responses to “Broadcast Story”

1.   醫學美容 VENUS VIVA cosmedicbook Says:

激光靶向祛痣:對斑痣的顯性症狀能快速控制、甚至消除,短期實現肌膚無暇;多款激光設備深層激活膠原蛋白活性,深層煥發激活生命力。快速補充肌膚活性:根據顧客肌膚特性,醫生配套無創注射項目,為肌膚注入玻尿酸、肉毒素等能直接補充肌膚活性,快速補充肌膚缺失的玻尿酸、膠原蛋白,並能達到年輕態塑型的效果,從膚質和形態上保持年輕。聯合療法:注射玻尿酸、肉毒素等產品、配合精確波長的激光能加速透明質酸、肉毒素等物質的吸收,能極大化提高注射營養物質轉換率,最高達30以上,塑形效果保持3.5個月以上,年輕態效果保持時間延長1年以上。

2.   dmm prime rion 3chan debut Says:

osakaxxx moodyz

3.   sexhd gallery kyra yorke Says:

angelinavalentine angelinavalentine model true famous slut garden

4.   sexhd gallery siennawest Says:

girlsoutwest girlsoutwest model greatest aussie sex

5.   ilovemonstercocks kelly wells daughterswap pornstars bitches Says:

twistys laura lee blowbang pornbabe post