Sterling Stecker a Profile

Sterling is always down for almost anything, he accepts almost every opportunity he is given. Sterling see’s every new opportunity as an adventure and once snuck onto a tubing hill in the middle of the night to sled with some random people. “It was a fun night, but it was also super dangerous.” Sterling said excitedly. “we couldn’t see anything so if you hit a bump you would go flying and get a nasty bruise or cut.” He said they had to end up leaving because they saw lights and thought it might be the cops.

Sterling is from a small town in Iowa called Forrest City, which is close to Minnesota. He says he really opened up in college and would’ve even called himself an introvert in high school. Nowadays he is far from that. He found his way to Morningside through several campus visits and really liked the atmosphere. Sterling loves adventuring and thinks Morningside is the perfect place for it!

Not only does he like to go on crazy adventure, but Sterling is involved in almost every organization Morningside has to offer. He is a mainstay in M.A.C. and even helped organize the crush for crush event for the E-group. Sterling didn’t come to the college for any sports so this is one way he can keep himself busy Everyone who knows him knows that he cant sit still or stay in one place for very long, which is why he keeps himself so busy. “I like to make sure I can help the college and students any way I can, but I can’t lie. Being so involved is a whole lot of fun.” Sterling is a very interesting guy and if you see him around campus, he’s sure to say hello to you!