A page to be creative

Month: August 2024

Assignment 1

The types of stories I like to read are mostly fiction. I like books with love stories and adventure. I appreciate many kinds of authors and many kinds of books and if you asked me what my favorite book was, I wouldn’t be able to give you an answer. Books that take me places other than my bedroom and teach me things I didn’t know before are books that I am drawn to. If I was asked what types of books I like to write I would probably give a similar answer to the type of books I like to read. I like to write stories that haven’t been written before. Stories about fairies and warlocks. The love between a werewolf and a vampire. But if I were to ever write for a career, I would write in magazines. I would write about autumn colors and if gold or silver jewelry suited your skin tone better. The kind of magazines that you see in rocom movies from the 80s.

What I would like to accomplish this semester is learning how to write better and how to be a better student academically. My goal is to always learn at least one new thing per class but I think a better goal would be to learn one new thing and apply it to my life. I am in college to eventually get the job that I dream of. In order to do this I not only have to learn but I have to learn how to apply it in real life. While a person never truly stops learning, I know that my biggest opportunity to grow is to learn from the classes I am taking. What I hope to accomplish out of this class is learning how to write better. I truly want to become a better writer and I think this class will help. Hopefully it will help with spelling too because I cannot spell for the life of me.

About me

Hello! I am a student at Morningside University. I am a sophomore and I am from Sioux City IA. I am majoring in Multimedia Communications and Business Administration. I am going to get an MA in Public Relations after I graduate. I like apples, spring, the color yellow, and pizza. I love to write (obviously) and read. My favorite hobbies are crocheting and anything creative really.

© 2024 Vada's Blog

Theme by Anders NorenUp ↑