Starry Eyed Surprise

“We’re all damaged in our own way. Nobody’s perfect. I think we are all somewhat screwy, every single one of us.” -Johnny Depp

Negative Campaigns: Are They Effective?

Filed under: Uncategorized — Taylor at 8:03 pm on Monday, February 6, 2012

I really am not a fan of politics because of the negative campaigning. I feel like that’s not helping me decide anything for my country. How am I going to know if I am choosing the right person when all these people are doing is bashing on other candidates? I don’t care about what you think of that candidate, I wanna know what you think of yourself and what your ideas are. If politicians are always bashing on other candidates how am I going to know who really is the right person for the job? Negative campaigning does not work on me, but the problem is that they all do it! So I have a hard time deciding who I think is effective and who is the right person. That is why I don’t like politics. I think it is important for me to be informed and want to have something to do with this countries future, but how can I do that when I don’t believe in what they candidates are doing?

Obviously negative campaigning works on almost everyone else though. People take one look at someone’s ad about “so and so did this ten years ago, do you want them running your country?” Yeah okay buddy, what the hell were you doing ten years ago? Better look at yourself before you bash other people, make sure your hands are clean. Besides people make mistakes and people change, I want to know what the candidates are like now and what they are going to do to fix our country.

2 Comments

Christmas Kindle PaperWhite Coupons

December 11, 2012 @ 5:35 pm

when i am watching action movies, i really love to see bruce willis in it.,

Galaxy Note Christmas Deals 2012

December 12, 2012 @ 11:16 am

Many thanks for making the effort to discuss this, I feel strongly about this and enjoy studying a great deal more on this matter. If possible, as you gain expertise, would you mind updating your webpage with a great deal more details Its extremely beneficial for me.

RSS feed for comments on this post.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.