About me

My name is Sam Storey and I am from London, England. I am 19 years old and currently study at Morningside College, Sioux City. I have one brother who is 2 years younger than me with asprirations to be a engineer in the royal Navy. He has more of an idea of what he wants to do than I do! I’m a business major and would certainly like the chance to run my own firm of maybe take control of another part of someones. The economy and politics are my main intrest points in the modern world (and sport!).

I am out here on a golf scholarship as this has been my main sport for many years. I have grown up around the game and love to compete. Last year we had a very succesful season as a squad are we able to get to a national’s for the first time as a team.

I have always wanted to come out to America to study and love the idea of being abroad whilst travelling. I feel like it widens up my opportunities greatlty and offers many possibilities that I didn’t have back home in the UK. London is a very crazy place, so it’s nice to escape from the hetic side. It’s also nice to get news that isn’t all Brexit related!