News Comment 6

September 28th, 2015

I read an article called, “NASA Says Signs of Liquid Water Flowing on Mars” written by Kenneth Chang. It was about how liquid was found on Mars and how it supports the “Life on Mars” claim.

I do think this story is newsworthy just because life on Mars has been a topic for years.

The audience may be for the two previous generations before me, who witnessed the Space Race and Neil Armstrong becoming the first man to walk on the moon. They would be the people to be more excited about space.

For some reason I thought the lead was funny. I’m sure others will think so too. However, after reading the lead I didn’t feel excited about reading the rest of the article.

Some of the scientific names were unfamiliar to me. I don’t know in depth details on Mars and just the science of space in general. I got bored as I continued to read on about different scientists and what they have discovered in previous years. I also had never heard of any of the scientists.

6 Responses to “News Comment 6”

1. fuglsang on October 4, 2015 9:22 pm

You’re right about the audience, Rachael. It is people like me who have been engaged in stories of space exploration since the 1960s, and who have seen all the science fiction movies about martians. I think that’s why it focuses on the possibility of life. We want to know.

2. javhdporntube dmm sodcreate mana sakura javonlinefree threesome on August 10, 2018 9:44 pm

myavcity av station

3. yespornotube video rknetwork evie olson bruce venture hereporn reverse cowgirl xxximage on August 13, 2018 1:06 am

Watch Cumming on Cassidy Banks and other porn movies on PornPornPorn! Free Porn Videos in HD and Mobile Ready.

4. live sexchat joi on August 13, 2018 10:12 am

Stockings Cam

5. shaylaren shay laren doctor ass drunksexorgy on August 13, 2018 12:04 pm

genesismagazine jamie huxley jewel nipples spunkbug

6. Custom RSPS on November 20, 2020 10:08 pm

Thank you for sharing this with me, I will put this to great work!

Custom RSPS

Comments RSS