Scavenger Hunt- Knock-Knock Joke

September 24th, 2015

My objective was to find a good knock-knock joke. I went to the Krone Advising Center in search of a stranger and met Emily Keim, whom I asked for a good joke. I approached her  with a smile and explained the situation. She smiled and agreed to tell a knock-knock joke.

“Knock-knock”

“Who’s there?”

“Dwaine”

“Dwaine who?”

“Dwaine the bath-tub because I’m drowning!” said Keim.

Keim said that she had learned that joke from her sister and that it was her go-to joke.

When asked if she considered herself the funny person in the group, she said that she was and is the one to crack jokes.

At first Keim seemed to be taken off guard with my sort of unusual request. She was sitting she I got to her level to make better eye-contact. I complimented her joke which seemed to relief the little bit of tension there was. After the joke I had my follow up questions, which she seemed happy to answer and was smiling as well.

To make sure I quoted the joke correctly, I repeated it back to her.

At the end of the interview, I thanked her for her time and help.

4 Responses to “Scavenger Hunt- Knock-Knock Joke”

1. fuglsang on September 28, 2015 10:16 pm

This is a popular joke on the M’Side campus. Good description, Rachael.

2. kazumi shindou on August 12, 2018 11:35 am

japanese tomoyo uesugi babe brazzra desi

3. yespornotube video nubiles kenzie kai ishotmyself tattooed wifi token on August 13, 2018 1:10 am

Watch Sexy Szilvi and Brigi fondling and eating each other and other porn movies on PornPornPorn! Free Porn Videos in HD and Mobile Ready.

4. live sexchat hairy on August 13, 2018 9:13 am

Latin Cam

Comments RSS