Object

I went out and bought a box of hot chocolate mix by swiss miss. When you open the box there are packets of the actual mix, one for every 6 ounces of water. It has a particular smell when the packet is opened. It smells like cocoa and milk, when made into hot chocolate it has a really strong taste of chocolate that is complemented by the taste and texture of the marsh mellows that are included in the packet as well.

When I tried giving away the hot chocolate mix, I just knocked on people’s doors asking if they wanted the hot chocolate. I only had to knock on a few doors before I got someone to accept the hot chocolate mix. Before they accepted they asked if I had done anything to it, and were taken back by me offering them a box of hot chocolate mix. They also asked if there were drugs laced into it. They did finally take it after some investigating of the box and the individual packets where they were looking for any sign of tampering. When doing so he held it up to the light and was feeling it for anything abnormal. He was tilting it up and down to check for any possible leaks or wholes where I could have slipped something in or out. He then asked why I was trying to give these away and I said it was for a class.

One thought on “Object

1. I don’t believe I have ever ingested Swiss Miss hot chocolate. I am curious whether the marshmallows taste like marshmallows. (Marsh mellows makes me chuckle a bit.)

I think it says something about our world that someone is that suspicious. Did you consider giving it away one package at a time? Spread the happiness around, so to speak?