Hello there! My name is Nicholas Loya. I am currently a Junior at Morningside College in Sioux City, Iowa. I am majoring in Secondary English Education with endorsements in Coaching and English as a Second Language. I was born and raised in Fremont, California. Some may be wondering what a west-coast kid, like myself, is doing out in the Midwest.

The answer to this is football. I began playing football at the age of six and through it, I have learned many life lessons, met some of my best friends, and even won a National Championship. I enjoy all sports, but some of my other favorites besides football, are baseball and wrestling.

Sports have been an outlet for me throughout my life. Sports have reinforced lessons that my parents have taught me. My parents are a massive part of who I am today. I am very family oriented and enjoy spending time with my friends and family. Along with spending time with friends and family, I also enjoy reading, listening to all genres of music, and art. I also love food! My favorite kind of food is Dim Sum, which is a form of Chinese cuisine.

This is just a little bit about my self. I hope you enjoy my work!