For this weeks weekly news comment I decided to write about an article that talked about the Kardashian/Jenner sisters new app. I do not feel like this article is very newsworthy. It has some good information that some readers might be interested in but I do not think many people would care to read it. I feel like the audience of this article would be anyone that is interested in the Kardashian/Jenner sisters or anyone that keeps up with what they are doing.

I do think that the article had good information when it came to talking about the company that created the app, which was Whalerock Industries. The author gave a good background on the industry and up incoming projects that might involve them.

I think the lead was effective because they talked about the app the entire article. The author even added what troubles they had with the app and new projects that the sisters might be working on with Whalerock.

Overall I would not change anything about this article. Although it had some good information I do not think it is newsworthy because I do not think many people would be interested in reading something like this.

1 Comment so far

1.   fuglsang on September 28th, 2015

What if they had done one of the other Whalerock apps? One that wasn’t linked to the diva sisters?

I’m not sure what to call the lead this story uses.