via https://www.vox.com/policy-and-politics/2019/10/23/20929023/house-republicans-impeachment-stunt-trump

After weeks of testimony behind closed doors from top White House officials, Republicans invaded the room where the depositions are being held. Many of whom have criticized Democrats secretive process.

Republican Rep. Matt Gaetz of Florida had this to say “Behind those doors, they intend to overturn the results of an American presidential election.” Around 30 Republicans reportedly rushed passed police officers causing a distraction. Even ordering a pizza at one point.

Republicans who were barred from SCIF are not members of the House oversight committee. However there are Republicans that are on a committee and have access to information and interviews that have been conducted as apart of this investigation.

The article makes great use of quotes from both Republican and Democratic politicians. I think the lead could be improved. There isn’t anything that instantly grabs my attention and engages me to keep reading. The authors include a twitter post from The Washington Examiner showing a video of the events that unfolded.