Explosion at Mega City Mall

Explosion at 9:50 today at the Mega City Mall, two dead, less than 100 injured, and one missing, Mega City Police Reports. 

The explosion that occurred at 9:50 today in the Mega City Mall injured fewer than 100 and killed two. Police officials are still working to clear the mall, and there has been “No suggestion that this was intentional,” reports Police Chief Fuglsang. 

“I was cleaning up garbage when I saw a flash of light and a loud noise. I fell over and hurt my ear drums,” said a food court custodian. 

Of those injured, gun seller Tatum Grey was injured by his own gun, “I shot myself in the foot,” said Grey. “I heard the explosion, so I grabbed one of my guns and ran to the scene. I saw all these people injured and I fled the building.”

Police Chief Fuglsang reports that they are “Working closely with Mega City Mall management to make sure the investigation is thorough and timely.” As of this time Mall Security camera footage are in the process of being viewed to pinpoint the cause of the explosion. 

A second press conference will be held this afternoon by Police Chief Fugsang.