My Role At M’side!

It is important to understand the history of a place, because that way you will understand what has made that place what it is today. If you do not understand what had happened then how can you appriciate what had happened? You may think that it is just a place that was built over night. Guess what, it wasn’t. Every single person plays a role in history. Whether it is a place or a event, everyone plays a role. It is also important to know what role you play so you can help make a differnece. It is amazing to see what one person can do. For example, Alex Watters broke his neck and was paralyzed and now there is a ramp in Epply for people in wheelchairs. That is a pretty cool thing. The role that I will play at Morningside is being myself and knowing what I can do in order to be who I am. Who knows, maybe I will make a differnce in the teaching world, or maybe just set a good reputation for the golf team. Yep, that sounds more realistic in my life. Me being a golfer and everything, setting a good reputation for the golf team sounds a lot more like me. See I can play that role and you can play one too! 🙂