Click Here

5 sets of twins in ONE kindergarten class? Sounds newsworthy to me. Not so much that it is breaking news and needs to be delivered to people ASAP, but in my opinion, it is a real human interest story.

Sturgis is just about 30 miles away from Rapid City. The Rapid City Journal often includes news about Sturgis in their newspaper because the sports teams compete, a lot of people commute for school and work back and forth, etc. Not only do I think this item is newsworthy, but I think the information they provided made it very interesting. I think it is unique to have so many sets of twins in one grade at a small school. I also thought it was interesting that the parents decided to split most of the pairs up between different teachers.

1 Comment

1.   fuglsang Said:

on October 5, 2009 at 2:58 pm

The link works, but I would put it toward the end, Meghanne. That way you can give yourself a headline.

I glanced at the story, but now I can’t remember what the total number of kindergartners is. There were three classes, right. 10 twins would still be a lot, all in one class. Maybe they should test the water.

{ RSS feed for comments on this post}