News Article #3

http://www.rapidcityjournal.com/articles/2009/09/21/news/top/doc4ab7d5a469c0c665258591.txt

I feel like this article and story is definitely newsworthy, but it leaves out a lot of information that I would like to know. For example, it doesn’t say whether or not the child was injured in the vehicle accident. The reason this story made news in the first place was because the child was in the car while the father was drunk driving, and I think they should have talked a little more about his well-being after the accident.  I like how this article brings attention to the huge issue of drunk driving and with the fine and prison sentencing, it will deter people from drunk driving.

1.   fuglsang Said:

on September 25, 2009 at 11:25 am

I’m not sure what’s going on exactly, but none of the links students have been making work. I don’t think it’s the software. I was able to make a link on my site. So I’m guessing you all need to keep working on this. Just put “Click here” in the text, then click the chain/link. That’s where you put the URL.

Until I can link to your story I can’t adequately make an argument for or against drunk driving.

{ RSS feed for comments on this post}