In Loving Memory

September 4, 2012

Well, the hits just keep on coming. Unfortunately again, more bad news has come my way this week, so to hopefully help with the healing process I have decided to write. As many of you have probably read, my boyfriend had a motorcycle accident on wednesday. Fortunately, he was able to get through and start his recovery. He was very blessed.

As my boyfriend and I are spending our friday morning running errands, we receive a horrifying call that one of our friends has been in a motorcycle accident, and despite all efforts he did not make it…My jaw literally drops open. I’m in complete shock. I feel my face becoming very hot, and my heart just starting to sink. He was only 22 years old, with a beautiful daughter, who is just barely 2, how could this be happening??

I will always remember him for being such an incredible person. Words cannot describe how Danny has touched so many lives, including my own, with his happiness, care, and his amazing, fun-loving personality. He was my boyfriend’s best friend, who was like a brother and a best friend of mine who I knew would be there for anything. It breaks my heart to know he will miss many important events, but remember he will always be with us in heart and spirit.

Danny, I’m so sorry you had to leave this world so soon and the people you love. I hope you know that Chris and I will always be thinking about you, as will all of your family and friends. I know you would have been an extraordinary architect and amazing at everything you set out to do. I’m positive that God has a place and a plan for you–maybe to be our guardian angel. The tears shed for you will be uncountable, but you are forever loved and forever missed. I am so thankful that God planned for your path to have crossed ours.

-In Loving Memory of Daniel N.-