The Bat Mobile Brought to Life

November 10, 2019

A Chicago man has built his very own Bat Mobile. There are so many cool things about this car including an accurate shade of black, a real jet engine, and he decided to make it the accurate representation of the 1989 Tim Burton Batman movie! This guy really put the time and effort to create a really cool and life-like throwback supercar. Now that I’ve successfully shown the fact that I’m a comic book fanatic, let’s get to the article itself.

This story id a short read (which is nice). The writer does a good job of keeping it simple and understandable to your average reader. It also does a nice job of finding new things to talk about instead of giving us a redundancy of information as we find in some news writings. and for those of you that don’t want to spend the time and energy to read the article they include a 3 1/2 minute video that goes into even further details about how the car got built and even hidden features that normal cars can most definitely not do.

I suggest that you give this one a read because not many people are doing things like this (unless theres a camera in their face). It even talks about some technologies that were used that most people have no clue how to use.

Link to the Bat Mobile: https://www.upi.com/Odd_News/2019/11/07/Chicago-area-man-builds-his-own-Batmobile/7671573142826/?sl=15