Diamond Thai

We had the opportunity today to visit the small thai cuisine up north called Diamond Thai. I have personally never tried thai food but I hear it is delicious. After hearing about it, I was excited to give it a try and eat something new. The restaurant was interesting and unique. I loved the inside of the restaurant with all the pictures and statues. It was a small place and it eventually filled up by the time we had finished are meals. The waitress we had was helpful with those of us who had never tried thai food. It was a simple menu with different types of thai food. They were known for there curry dishes. That is a popular thai dish that I learned a lot about. It was known to be a spicy dish that was served with rice that you mix it with.

I did not take a chance on the curry meal. Instead I decided to order a chicken thai noodle dish. The noodles were cooked and mixed with a sauce. The dish was mixed together with chicken, broccoli, and carrots. I made a great choice after taking the first few bites. It had great flavor and was not spicy at all. The portion sizes were perfect for me. It was a great lunch portion that filled me up. I would recommend this dish if you are not a spicy food fan. Below I have a picture of my dish when I received it.

Thai Noodle

Thai Noodle

Overall I thought this was a great place to try something new. I enjoy trying new food from different cultures and had no idea this place existed until we got the chance to eat here. The service was fast and friendly. They took time to prepare each dish and all the food was fresh. I would recommend this restaurant to anyone who is interested in what thai food is all about. You will not be dissapointed if go to Diamond Thai.