Rebos

Today we got the opportunity to eat at Rebos Wood Fire Grill down on 4th street. This would be the first time I ate at this restaurant. It was a Friday so we had to arrive early to beat the hungry crowd. The atmosphere on the inside is what impressed me the most. It was a nice relaxing place to have lunch. It was busy but the waiting staff kept up with the crowd. It was a unique place with neat designs on the wall to set up the atmosphere. They had a huge menu with lots of choices. Everything on the menu looked appealing to get. This restaurant was caribbean mexican food style restaurant. A lot of items on the menu were unique but looked good. Below is the menu that we looked at.

Menu

Menu

As a group we decided to share some appetizers because we heard they had some dips we wanted to try. We tried numerous kinds of salsa along with some cheese dip. They all were tasty and I would recommend all of the salsas they have to offer. After reviewing the menu for a while I decided to get the southwest chicken enchiladas. They came with rice and beans as side dishes. The portion size I received was just the right amount. The service was fast for how busy it was and the food came out fresh. Below is a picture of the dish I received.

Chicken Enchiladas

Chicken Enchiladas

Overall I was really impressed with Rebos Wood Fire Grill. The experience was memorable along with some great food with it. Everyone I talked to told me that everything on the menu is good and you can’t go wrong with anything you order. All the food I saw being brought to the table looked delicious and presented well. The price was very reasonable for lunch and dinner occasions. I would recommend anyone looking to change up their taste in food to try Rebos Wood Fire Grill.