Oct 16 2017

Profile Image of Elliott

Rappers Voice their Opinion the Best Way They Know How

Posted at 12:48 am under Uncategorized

Washington Rapper/Recording Artist Macklemore opened his concert in Arizona by bashing President Trump. Macklemore, a vocal non supporter of Trump, gave a speech during the concert on immigration and acceptance.

He says, “Everyone should be welcome here no matter which side of the ‘line’ you stood on.”

Macklemore also stated in his speech that he believes that everyone, no matter where you are from, should be able to have to opportunity to live the American Dream.

This act by the Washington rapper comes just days after World renowned rapper Eminem came out with his 5 minutes cypher bashing Donald Trump. It has been all over the news, talk shows, and social media about people’s thoughts and opinions.

A lot of celebrities have chimed in and backed Eminem up on this thoughts including Snoop Dogg, Macklemore, and other rappers.

It is a toss up for how Trump will respond but I am sure it will be controversial.

One response so far

One Response to “Rappers Voice their Opinion the Best Way They Know How”

1. fuglsangon 18 Oct 2017 at 7:17 pm 1

I’m thinking this is your news comment for the week, Elliott. Include a link to the story; I looked at a CNN story. To relate this to class: Should news media do the f— thing, or just include the word fuck, since it’s pretty easy to figure out (and I still hear the word in my head when I read f—.)