Stories

Personally, the types of stories that I like to read and write are those that I would describe as heartfelt drama. In the past I wrote a story on the Olympics in which the Team USA Basketball team was cheated out of a gold medal. The game was controversial and it left many people feeling upset for decades to come. I feel like these are the types of stories that I like to read and write up. I enjoy reading about sports, mainly football and basketball.

This semester I want to just put more effort into completing my stories and making sure I get the most out of this class. I don’t really enjoy writing too much, so I want to try to find ways to make writing more enjoyable when it comes to the topics I choose to write about.

1. I’m not sure how to make writing enjoyable. It just comes natural to me, I guess. I do know the subject of the story makes a difference, and so does the style of writing. Objectivity and facts aren’t for everyone. Personal writing seems to be much more popular with young folks today, so we’ll see. Maybe the chance to be creative.

Speak Your Mind