Garth Brooks to Return?

It’s been a long time coming. His influence was undeniable, and his music was as “country” as “country” gets. Second to only Elvis Presley in total album sales, Garth Brooks is more than just an artist. 12 years have passed since his announced retirement from the music industry, and aside from a slate of shows at the Wynn theater in Las Vegas, Garth has honored that announcement. However, the “sevens have alined,” and he has all but announced his return to the vocal world.

This story is newsworthy. Above the “Miley,” beyond the “Gaga,” Garth is simply Garth. He’s the finest of wines that gets better with age. The demand for his concerts once resulted in sold out shows within minutes. There wasn’t enough Garth to go around. Now that he’s given fans time to remember what they’ve missed, you can only imagine the excitement in hearing of his return.

Entertainment Weekly is a pretty high-profile media outlet to completely whiff on any sort of comment from Garth or any of his representation. Even the simplest quotes can add life to an article, and they were sorely missed here. I was also shocked that there were no links to any of Garth’s music or performances. If you’re going to talk about the greatest country artist to ever live, then you should probably show your audience why he’s the greatest through a couple examples.

Just as the whispers of a return echoed throughout Diagon Alley, they now slither their way through the country music world. “You know who” is back.

For Article: http://music-mix.ew.com/2013/10/29/garth-brooks-comeback/

10 Responses to “Garth Brooks to Return?”

1.   fuglsang
    December 4th, 2013 | 2:14 pm

He sold more albums than The Beatles?! Over the weekend I saw that neither Garth’s show nor Gaga’s thing with the Muppets got much of an audience. This is a standard inside-entertainment style story. One person’s opinion delivered with a sort of breathlessness.

2.   Casey Muessigmann
    December 4th, 2013 | 7:50 pm

Yes. He sold more albums than the Beatles.

3. November 24th, 2014 | 12:49 pm

Hi there I am so grateful I found your web site, I really found you by
    error, while I was browsing on Digg for something else, Anyhow I am here now and
    would just like to say thanks for a fantastic post
    and a all round exciting blog (I also love the theme/design),
    I don’t have time to read it all at the minute but I have bookmarked it and also
    added your RSS feeds, so when I have time I will be back to read a great deal more,
    Please do keep up the excellent jo.

4.   Syaiful
    May 16th, 2018 | 2:35 am

thanks for sharing

5.   Syaiful
    July 3rd, 2018 | 12:21 am

good article

6. August 5th, 2018 | 3:29 pm

türkiye nin en iyi yks puan hesaplama aracına hoşgeldiniz. sizlere tyt-ayt puanınızı hesaplamayı vaad ediyoruz. en doğru en gerçekçi puan hesaplama sitesinde ayrıca yks geri sayım, yks konu dağılımı gibi konular mevcut.

7. August 10th, 2018 | 7:08 pm

japanese gachinco asaka thicknbustycom horny fuckteen

8. August 10th, 2018 | 10:19 pm

javdude face sitting

9. August 13th, 2018 | 9:55 am

Latin Cam

10.   Nedir
    February 21st, 2024 | 5:40 am