Rant or not felt good to get off my chest :) (Happy/Angry Draft)

Although I don’t want this too, I hope this doesn’t turn into a rant. With that being said lots of things make me angry, I have pretty good patience for the most part, but some stuff just instantly gets to me, to me being annoyed and being angry are two close feelings, because being annoyed is the step down from being angry for me.

Right now I’m going through a situation where Joe is “cheating” on Dani. A VERY close person to me is cheating on someone who I came close to ever since they started dating. They dated for five years, and now have been engaged for seven years and still aren’t married. I call Dani’s friends my close friends, and they call me their close friend. Now, they are both starting to “age” and Dani apparently has gained about 30 pounds (although I can’t tell a difference in fact I thought she had lost weight!). Joe is saying he is losing his physical attraction to her, and he’s also losing the physical part of their relationship. But Joe is to the age where he should understand what Dani is going through, she’s going through “the life of a women”, if you know what I mean. Joe recently met some chick at the gym he is a member at and they have been talking. I caught him sending Sabrina emoji roses and kissy faces and calling her beautiful, sunshine, gorgeous etc. in my eyes that’s cheating, he also clams they have never done anything. I despise cheaters; I have been cheated on in 3 different relationships. I don’t care how close I am with a person they could be a family member for all I care; I will not associate with cheaters. I will drop them from my life. I have even backed off from Joe, I don’t answer his phone calls, I don’t talk to him as much when I’m around him, in fact with everything I know it’s become very awkward around Joe and Dani.

I’m a very confronting person. The second I got Joe away from Dani, I flat out asked him if he’s cheating on Dani. Of course his answer is “no Caitlin, I am not cheating, it’s all fun and games.”

Now I don’t like cursing in front of Joe but I did. I instantly got livid and I said “bullshit. I have been cheated on in three different relationships, I know what cheating is and the second I see it, I don’t care how close I am with someone and I don’t care how long I’ve been apart of their life, if a family member, friend, anyone, cheats on their significant other I will without hesitation drop them from my life.”

Call me heartless or cold hearted but I don’t put up with cheaters. Never have and never will.

He looked at me and said, “Come on Caitlin, that’s not fair it’s all harmless.”

Cheating isn’t “harmless”. It can mentally and physically destroy a person. It could make someone lose all trust in anyone, period. It could make them give up on love, and live forever alone. Everything someone never deserved all because they got “harmlessly cheated on.”

A few weeks went by and I was “watching” his Facebook. I say “watching” because I didn’t have to try very hard to watch him. I’m friends with him on Facebook, so if he liked a picture or post or commented on a post or picture it would show up on the upper right hand corner of my home page and say, “Joe just liked such and such post” or “Joe commented on such and such picture.”

I had to see Joe and Dani and all of the people who I have now become very close with because of those two this last weekend, and I heard Joe talking to his mom about Sabrina. Joe doesn’t realize that his talking quietly voice isn’t all that quiet, so I overheard the conversation. I also know Joe’s mom extremely well, and I know she won’t say anything but what Joe wants to hear. No matter how much she doesn’t want him to do something she won’t say so. And if she does Joe will cut her off and say, “I don’t wanna hear it, or talk about it.” That’s exactly what happened again here. I could have predicted that would happen!

Joe’s mom doesn’t agree with what he’s doing but at the same time she wants him to be happy. Joe and Dani moved to another city together recently and he said he shouldn’t have left Lincoln in the first place, along with the expensive move; they’ve also bought other very expensive things together, like a cat and a new car. They basically are married. They just don’t have the paper saying so.

I was talking to Dani this weekend and I jokingly said “why don’t y’all make life easier and just get married already?” I was not ready for her reply at all, because I never thought they would actually ever get married. But she said “yeah I’m thinking about us getting married on New Years.”

In my head I said “Oh crap! If only she knew everything my brother and I know!” then I thought “Yeah, if they even last that long.” Such a bad feeling but it’s hard not to think when this is going to end and he will walk out just to be with a skinny, big butt girl.

My brother is just as close with Joe as I am, and we have talked about everything Joe is doing and we both think he is being very selfish. The only reason all this is happening is because Dani has gained some weight, and Joe has found someone who works out, who’s in shape and who has a butt.

Chris confronted Joe about everything and along with all the physical problems another problem Joe told Chris is that “Dani doesn’t have a butt.” and Joe is an “ass guy”. Everyone knows this. When Chris told me this I said very annoyed “Dani has never had an ass! We’ve known this for 12 years!”
It is so selfish for someone to be such an ass guy and just now after 12 years bring it up that he has a problem with her not having a very big back end. If someone is such a “ass person” then wouldn’t you think they would never get involved in the first place!?

All this is so mind-boggling and just pisses me off. I have lost sleep because of everything. I don’t know whether to confront Joe again or not. I mean he’s still talking to Sabrina. It has gotten to the point that Joe’s mom actually says what he is doing is wrong but Joe being Joe won’t listen to anyone and doesn’t think what he’s doing is wrong, yet everything about this is wrong.

No Comment