Heyo! My name is Abby Koch and I am a Graphic Design and Mass Communication major at Morningside College. I am also in my last year of college and have been a commuter all four years as well. I am Sioux City/Sewer City native, which I hope to move out of here ASAP after college.

Problem is I have to figure out what I want to do after college. I am currently split between going straight into working with marketing as a designer, journalist, or pursuing my masters. Follow along and you’ll get to read the struggle of my indecisive brain.

During my time at Morningside, I have been on Dean’s list every semester, Athletic Director’s list for two years, and a Roadman Scholar for two years. I have earned two awards from ICMA, which are given to recognize excellence among Iowa’s student journalists. Morningside has also given me the opportunity to be a Tyson intern for the Food Bank of Siouxland, organize the largest volunteer event on campus, and travel to photograph the football team at the national game.

I have a dog name Bailey (aka Goober, Floofy, Stinky), amazing parents, and a brother who lives in Australia. When I am not writing for this blog, I am probably working out, doing work for sports information, or recharging my social battery.

Peace out Girl Scout.