Last Conversation before Class

I was sleeping because I was tired from driving my friend to Omaha airport at 4:30 am. When in my lovely nap my annoying, childish and stupid roommate knocks on my bedroom door. I wake up out of my nap that had been going on for about 30 minutes. Talking for other sides of my bedroom door I was still faced down in my pillow. He said that is car is suck in the school parking lot because the battery died and asked if he could take my keys to jump his car. I said sure as long as my car was back before 9:35 because I had class. Not even two minutes later he said, “Oh I will just have campus security jump it for me.” This was frustrating because I was woken up from my nap for literally no reason, if he even had an ounce of problem solving in his body he would’ve solved the problem without waking me up. It was a bad last conversation before class because I am now in a pissed mood.

One thought on “Last Conversation before Class

OK on the quotes and dialogue. We will work more on getting description into your writing.

How did your bed feel? What does your roommate look like? What does your anger feel like? (serious questions, actually).