Paige McKern is what some people might call a social butterfly. Between classes, being the Student Government Secretary, Treasurer of Entrepreneur Group, running the campus post office, an off-campus internship, being involved in MAC, owning part of a company in California, and being involved on the Homecoming Committee, she finds the time to be a big sister figure to 27 girl residences.

It wasn’t until her sophomore year that she became an RA but not by choice. One of her friends recommended her to try it and she followed suit. “I didn’t think I’d actually get, but ever since I got I don’t know why I didn’t think of doing it in the first place. I’ve always thought about being a councilor so it makes me feel like I get to do that. That’s why I like it so much.”

The beginning of her sophomore year, she took the three-week training RA course. There they meet with counselors, take sexually assault training, complete program models, CPR training, and go through problem scenarios. They meet all of the people that they would need to be able to contact if someone under their watch was having problems on the hall.

Her first hall was a bunch of deer-eyed freshman. “I was like a big sister figure to them” said Paige. She guided them through their first year and enforced the rules to ensure no one got hurt.

“The rules are there for a reason,” said Paige, “to keep them safe.” On her hall there is no drinking if you are under the age of 21, inter-visitation hours are enforced, and quiet hours will remain quiet on her hall.

“Having freshman that first year gave me the experience needed. I know the rules know, how to handle situations, and how to confront people without making it awkward.”

To Paige, the best part about an RA is getting to know more faces on campus. It also has financial and housing perks. “Its pretty nice having my own room. It’s also taught me that I can survive on my own after college.”

Besides getting to meet more people on campus, being an RA has helped Paige develop more as a person. When Paige first started college she was shy and homesick for her Illinois home. She was a yes person. If anyone needed anything she would say yes in a heartbeat. Now, she feels as if being an RA has given her the power of understanding sometimes you just have to say no.

“Being an RA has really helped me deal with conflict. I’ve actually gotten really good at standing up to people. It has definitely helped me confront situations as well as get a backbone. It made me more of a leader.”

When people on campus are asked to describe Paige words like “caring,” “busy,” “a people person,” “always smiling,” and “bubbly personality” come out. She has a happy can do attitude.

Even though her schedule is planned out to a T a week in advance she always has time for her residence. “I’m really good at listening. If they want advice or just someone to talk to, I’m there for them.”

9 Responses to “Profile Draft”

1.   r18 sodcreate marina shiraishi javplatform soft on demand Says:

shizuka kano

2.   gallery japanese nao aijima caprice xxx bebes Says:

japanese amateur shino tour galleries nude

3.   moodyzgati ai uehara japhole bukkake Says:

jav18online ryupaku

4.   dmm s1no1style akiho yoshizawa eporner office lady Says:

9chan tameike goro

5.   javhdporntube dmm playgirl rina ishihara jpussy ryupaku Says:

aedvd avscollector s

6.   sexhd pics examination Says:

glamourmodelsgonebad jana jordan breathtaking glamour camgirl

7.   yespornotube video sofia curly Says:

Amazing porn video Naughty blonde psycho girl gets hardcore sex treatment in POV for free on PornxXxSex. Watch the Naughty blonde psycho girl gets hardcore sex treatment in POV scene produced by Horror Porn.

8.   doctoradventures jessica lynn dylan ryder videosu group sandy Says:

teencoreclub teencoreclub model whippedass blonde free pornmovies

9.   yespornpics sex freeaaianscams Says:

yespornpics sex mylesbogf mylesbogf model aun girlfriends hdcom