Starry Eyed Surprise

“We’re all damaged in our own way. Nobody’s perfect. I think we are all somewhat screwy, every single one of us.” -Johnny Depp

Intro to Religion

Filed under: Uncategorized — Taylor at 2:21 am on Friday, September 9, 2011

So far I really like this class. I love that we are learning about all different religions and not just one. It’s interesting to learn about everything from the point of view that we are taking. I like that we are stepping back and taking ourselves out of the equation to keep us open minded when learning about a different religion then our own. Some of the reading is really hard to get through and I don’t quite understand it all. It really helps to break into groups during class and hearing how other people are translating the readings. The reading guides are really helping me with the readings, I feel like I understand better after writing down the information. I am excited to see what’s in store for the rest of the semester!

2 Comments

Kindle PaperWhite Christmas 2012

December 11, 2012 @ 6:01 pm

Oh my goodness! a fantastic writeup dude. Thank you Nevertheless My business is experiencing problem with ur rss . Dont know why Can not subscribe to it. Will there be any person acquiring identical rss issue Anybody who knows kindly respond. Thnkx

Christmas iPad Coupons 2012

December 12, 2012 @ 4:42 am

Im sure it is the most vital information for me personally. And i am glad reading your article. But should remark on few general things, Your website style is ideal, the articles really is excellent : D. Good job, cheers

RSS feed for comments on this post.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.