Taja Prince

Whats Gucci ¿

about me

Hello! My name is Taja Prince, born and raised in Omaha Nebraska. I am a sophomore here at Morningside College (even though I look like a freshman). I am 19 years old, yes I know what you’re thinking…I am very young to be a sophomore in college, and back to my issue where everyone thinks I am a freshman in college. I am part of the Morningside track and field team and love it. They are like my second family.  I am double majoring in graphic design and advertising with a minor in general business.

5 Comments

1. My brother recommended I may like this blog. He was totally right. This submit actually made my day. You can not consider simply how much time I had spent for this information! Thanks!

2. The subsequent time I read a weblog, I hope that it doesnt disappoint me as much as this one. I mean, I do know it was my choice to learn, but I truly thought youd have something fascinating to say. All I hear is a bunch of whining about one thing that you might fix in the event you werent too busy searching for attention.

3. Great line up. We will be linking to this great article on our site. Keep up the good writing.

4. hello there and thank you for your information – I’ve certainly picked up something new from proper here. I did then again expertise several technical issues the usage of this website, since I experienced to reload the web site lots of instances previous to I could get it to load correctly. I have been thinking about in case your hosting is OK? Now not that I’m complaining, however sluggish loading cases instances will very frequently affect your placement in google and could injury your high quality rating if ads and ***********|advertising|advertising|advertising and *********** with Adwords. Anyway I am adding this RSS to my e-mail and can glance out for much extra of your respective exciting content. Make sure you update this again soon..

5. Undeniably imagine that that you said. Your favorite justification seemed to be on the net the simplest thing to keep in mind of. I say to you, I definitely get irked while folks consider worries that they plainly don’t recognize about. You managed to hit the nail upon the highest as neatly as outlined out the whole thing with no need side effect , people could take a signal. Will likely be again to get more. Thanks