Taja Prince

Whats Gucci ¿

Scavenger Hunt

University of Kansas pride runs in the family according to Renee van Beaumont, an admissions counselor here at Morningside college. “My family started really getting into KU when my cousin was baby jay for a few years. We went to game and just continued to support the team after my cousin stopped being baby jay.”

Renee never played basketball in high school because she spent most of her time on the marching band or playing golf. “At first my dad forced me to go golfing with him and when I got older it kind of grew on me” She ended up coming to Morningside College to play golf.

Besides basketball and golf, Renee says that she really loves any sports honestly but she is really into Kansas sports team. She has been to multiple University of Kansas games of course, and a couple Kansas City Chiefs football games.

8 Comments

1. You have remarked very interesting details! ps decent website. “Pray To ask that the laws of the universe be annulled in behalf of a single petitioner confessed unworthy.” by Ambrose Gwinett Bierce..

2. My partner and I stumbled over here by a different page and thought I might as well check things out. I like what I see so i am just following you. Look forward to looking into your web page yet again.

3. You are my aspiration, I own few blogs and rarely run out from to brand : (.

4. Magnificent beat ! I wish to apprentice while you amend your web site, how can i subscribe for a blog web site? The account aided me a acceptable deal. I had been tiny bit acquainted of this your broadcast offered bright clear concept

5. naturally like your web-site but you need to check the spelling on several of your posts. Several of them are rife with spelling problems and I to find it very troublesome to tell the truth on the other hand I will certainly come again again.

6. Valuable info. Lucky me I found your web site by accident, and I’m surprised why this coincidence did not came about in advance! I bookmarked it.

7. Thank you for the good writeup. It actually was once a entertainment account it. Look complicated to far delivered agreeable from you! However, how could we keep in touch?

8. Did you ask what Baby Jay is/was? I’m curious. Did the dress the baby up as a Jayhawk and hand it over to the pep band? Lots of openings here for additional questions and a story.