Sep 25 2018

Profile Image of Reilly

Anecdote

Posted at 8:23 AM under Assignments

To be honest, I have no clue what’s going on right now or even what day it is today. The sad thing is that though I passed out on my mom’s couch and rested peacefully for a couple of hours, I still had homework to complete. My mom told me to “get up and finish your homework so you can go to bed.” I woke up and started on my homework for a couple of hours.

I went to bed at midnight and woke up clearly at 2:50 A.M. this morning. I couldn’t believe that I was wide awake and ready to start my day already. I spent four hours finishing writing, restructuring, editing, and publishing my final draft for my first article in my bed. Then I read an article about someone who donated one of his kidneys to a stranger for 15-20 minutes.

I finally laid back down at 7:20 A.M. and got out of bed again at 7:40 A.M. At this time, I’m running entirely behind schedule. I didn’t eat breakfast and left my mom’s at 8 A.M. I arrived at school at 8:03 A.M. and entered class at 8:06 A.M. The feeling that I have is that I’m tired, I’m hungry, and want to go back to bed.

No responses yet

Comments are closed at this time.