Story #3 Rough Draft

November 11th, 2015

Dimmitt

Air Conditioning is a “cool” addition to Morningside’s Dimmitt Hall. Students are excited about all the recent updates to the Campus’s oldest residence hall.

The beginning of the Fall 2015 semester was the beginning of a new era for Dimmitt Hall. The new renovations include refurnished rooms,  free laundry on every floor, and of course air conditioning.

Dimmitt resident Emily Muyskens is overall pleased with the renovations. “Quote from Emily ”

Other likes are (whatever she doesn’t list).

Trump’s Tweet

Iowans are still upset with Trump’s recent corny insult on them. Trump retaliates that it was his intern’s words.

Trump sent out an insulting tweet last month about Iowa. He is slipping in the polls behind Carson. According to TIME magazine Trump claims that it was a young intern who sent out the tweet and apologized.

“Too much Monsanto in the corn creates issues in the brain” was tweeted under Trump’s name.

Morningside student Kelsey Brenner explains her initial reaction to the tweet.

“My initial reaction is not appropriate to say, but I mean I just think he’s dumb and shouldn’t be running for president.” said Brenner.

Reaction to recent shootings at colleges.

“I didn’t think it would ever happen to me” is a phrase that we hear too often in reference to school shootings.

October 1, 2015 Umpqua Community College in Oregon was devastated by a shooter on campus.

Will talk to RA Joelle Kruger about her initial reaction. Will ask her how Morningside is supposed to react if a shooter is on campus. Do you think that since we’re just a private school in Iowa, we don’t have anything to worry about?

One Response to “Story #3 Rough Draft”

1. javhdporntube dmm avstation julie sakura sexjapaneseporn maxing on August 10, 2018 7:37 pm

xxxpornsex playgirl

Comments RSS