For this weeks weekly news comment I chose an article that explains the new feature on the app Twitter. I think that this news article is news worthy because a lot of people around the world use twitter and an article like this helps people understand the new features.

One thing that I would critique would be the first paragraph of the article. It just seemed to run on and it ended in a question. I just found it a little confusing and a little wordy.

The audience for this article would be anyone that is interested in social media or anyone that is intreated in learning about the new features on Twitter.  I think the lead is effective because the author not only talks about the new features on twitter but also talks about the person that has created the new features and what readers can expect when they look at Twitter now.

The only thing that I would change about this article is the first paragraph. I would try to shorten it and make it a little less wordy. Other that that I do not think anything else is missing.

https://wordpress.morningside.edu/mro005/wp-admin/post-new.php

1 Comment so far

1.   fuglsang on October 19th, 2015

The link at the bottom there is not to the story. I’m not sure what the new app is (is it Moments?), but I will take your word for it that the lead is too long.