1. If you play sports, you will almost never be able to eat when the cafe is open.
2. Work studies can make you miss lunch.
3. Three hour labs are fun… depending on which professor you have.
4. Futons are a gift from God.
5. If you have Netflix, you will spend more time on it than actually doing your homework.
6. E-mails are amazing–especially when you need help with an assignment.
7. Procrastination is very real, and happens all the time.
8. Sports aren’t an activity, they’re a lifestyle.
9. Your roommate will either become your best friend, or your worst enemy.
10. R.A.’s are great people, as long as you don’t piss them off.