Recent update

Subscribe to RSS feed

Prayer Death

October 6th, 2009 by klg008

The parents of an 11 year old girl will be sentenced today in the death of their daughter. Dale and Leilani Neumann were convicted of reckless homicide when they decided to pray for her to be healed from her sickness instead of taking her to the hospital. Madeline Neumann, 11,  died on their living room floor from undiagnosed diabetes. The juries ruled that the parents had a legal duty to take the girl to the hospital after she could no longer walk, talk, eat, or drink.  A friend of the family finally called 911 after the girl stopped breathing. The parents have three other teenage children and they believe that all healing comes from God. Their attorneys are trying to get the convictions appealed.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,560941,00.html

This story is deeply disturbing to me taking into account that I also believe all healing comes from God. I also understand though that God gave doctors, nurses, and specialists the brains and the know how to help in that healing process. I cannot agree with these parents, I feel terrible that that little girl had to suffer because of her parents and their absurd take on life. The parents of this little girl should remain in prison for the 25 years suggested or more and they should not be allowed to take care of their other children. As much as I hate to see families split up this is what is best for everyone in that situation.

Posted in | | | 13 Comments

13 Responses to ' Prayer Death '

Subscribe to comments with RSS or TrackBack to ' Prayer Death '.

1.   fuglsang said,

on October 10th, 2009 at 9:37 pm

Freedom of religion.

Many conservatives criticize the media for ridiculing religion. Do you think that is the case here? Are these parents being tried and convicted in the media? Should they be?

How much responsibility do the parents have in this case?

2.   furtdsolinopv said,

on December 10th, 2015 at 6:27 am

Its wonderful as your other content : D, thankyou for posting.

3.   Target Credit Card said,

on December 20th, 2015 at 11:17 am

Some truly good info , Gladiola I found this. “If you don’t make mistakes, you aren’t really trying.” by Coleman Hawking.

4.   pizza sibiu said,

on December 22nd, 2015 at 7:34 am

I truly prize your piece of work, Great post.

5. on January 2nd, 2016 at 12:33 pm

Fantastic site. Lots of helpful info here. I?¦m sending it to some pals ans also sharing in delicious. And obviously, thank you in your sweat!

6. on January 25th, 2016 at 1:07 am

Spot on with this write-up, I really suppose this web site wants rather more consideration. I’ll in all probability be again to learn far more, thanks for that info.

7.   massage sexy said,

on January 25th, 2016 at 1:53 am

Hello my friend! I wish to say that this article is amazing, nice written and include almost all vital infos. I’d like to see more posts like this.

8. on February 4th, 2016 at 4:57 am

It’s actually a nice and useful piece of info. I am happy that you simply shared this helpful information with us. Please stay us up to date like this. Thanks for sharing.

9. on February 19th, 2016 at 3:00 pm

Hi, i believe that i saw you visited my weblog thus i came to “return the prefer”.I am attempting to to find issues to improve my web site!I guess its adequate to use some of your ideas!!

10. on August 10th, 2018 at 7:55 pm

japanese yuki minamino exotics sex vediosheidi

11. on August 10th, 2018 at 8:13 pm

japanese miyu misaki chicas bath vedios8

12. on August 10th, 2018 at 10:01 pm

ixxx documentary

13. on August 13th, 2018 at 12:22 pm

desiraesworld desirae peaches panties blondetumblrcom