Recent update

Subscribe to RSS feed

Obama calls Kanye a JackA**

September 15th, 2009 by klg008

On FoxNew.com today I read that “President Barack Obama called hip-hop musician Kanye West a “jackass” on Monday in an off-the-record comment during an interview with CNBC, an ABC News anchor reported on Twitter.” This comment was in response to Kanye West’s outburst at the MTV Video Music Awards on Sunday night. Kanye got up on stage with Taylor Swift after she won best female video of the year, Kanye proceeded to tell Swift and the rest of the audience that Beyonce had “the best video of all time.” Taylor Swift had no idea what to say afterwards so she just left. Later on in the show Beyonce won best video of the year and called Swift back to the stage to have her moment in the spotlight.

I completely agree with Obama’s statement about Kanye West. How could he be so rude? There also is a rumor that he was drunk when he showed up to this awards show. What is wrong with you Kanye West? Do you have any sense of decency? Keep your thoughts to yourself and realize that it’s time to grow up.

Posted in | | | 61 Comments

61 Responses to ' Obama calls Kanye a JackA** '

Subscribe to comments with RSS or TrackBack to ' Obama calls Kanye a JackA** '.

1.   pizza sibiu said,

on December 22nd, 2015 at 7:10 am

Some genuinely terrific work on behalf of the owner of this internet site, dead great content material.

2. on December 30th, 2015 at 12:34 pm

nice blog thank you

3.   bucks county said,

on January 20th, 2016 at 1:32 am

Exactly what I was looking for, appreciate it for posting.

4. on January 25th, 2016 at 2:17 am

whoah this weblog is magnificent i love studying your posts. Stay up the good paintings! You understand, a lot of people are hunting around for this info, you can help them greatly.

5.   SOLNELAMPY.PL said,

on February 4th, 2016 at 5:17 am

What’s Happening i’m new to this, I stumbled upon this I have found It positively helpful and it has helped me out loads. I hope to contribute & help other users like its aided me. Good job.

6. on February 8th, 2016 at 11:19 am

Fantastic beat ! I wish to apprentice while you amend your web site, how can i subscribe for a blog website? The account helped me a acceptable deal. I had been a little bit acquainted of this your broadcast provided bright clear idea

7. on February 9th, 2016 at 12:44 pm

I cherished as much as you’ll receive carried out right here. The sketch is tasteful, your authored subject matter stylish. however, you command get bought an edginess over that you would like be delivering the following. unwell unquestionably come more formerly once more as exactly the similar nearly a lot continuously inside case you shield this increase.

8. on February 19th, 2016 at 3:05 pm

I view something truly interesting about your site so I bookmarked.

9. on August 10th, 2018 at 7:51 pm

javhdasia pantyhose

10. on August 10th, 2018 at 8:06 pm

alsangels sophie paris top suggested outdoor report

11.   michiru saeki said,

on August 15th, 2018 at 11:00 pm

japanese aimi yoshikawa neket real blackfattie