Loving Myself Every Day

Let’s talk about inspiration…

Oh, you guys! I hope everyone had a safe, happy Memorial Day weekend.  I know I super enjoyed mine.  I spent a lot of times with friends.  Which was awesome!  In fact, my friend Chuck and I even went to the WWE event in Sioux City.  We had so much fun.  Not only did we “steal” ringside seats…JOHN CENA NOTICED MY SIGN!  For those of you who know me, you know I absolutely love WWE and John Cena.  I’ve even gone down to Houston for Wrestlemania.  I know it’s a little dorky, but how can you not love this:

John Cena

Over the past few days I didn’t post.  Mostly because I didn’t work out.  🙁 Sorry guys! BUT I got a ton accomplished for the big move.  Starting with the biggest thing….I FOUND AN APARTMENT! It is just the cutest little place.  I’m really excited to move in.  I’ll keep you posted about what is going on, but for sure keep me in your thoughts and prayers.  And if you don’t pray…send well wishes my way.

OK, let’s get down to business.  🙂

I worked out today!!!! I decided to give Kick-boxing a try.  I’m so uncoordinated.  Haha! I think I kept up pretty good though.  And it made me feel so tough.  I definitely know I can give anyone a good “jab” if they try to mess with me.  My calves were killing me though.

As for food, I’ve been trying to eat pretty good, no desserts.  Today I didn’t eat breakfast.  But for lunch I had stuffing, corn, and applesauce with a BIG glass of water.  I have to work this evening, so I don’t know what I’ll eat for dinner if anything.

Lastly, I want to talk about a little more inspiration.  As if meeting guys who look like John Cena isn’t enough reason to get fit and feel good, do it because it makes YOU feel good.  I don’t see anything wrong with looking at pictures of other girls to be inspired, to see what you want to look like.  One big one for me is Ashley Hebert, the bachelorette.  She is so buff! So here’s a little inspiration for you too!

Have a great rest of the day, everyone!

UPDATE: Dinner was a turkey and swiss sandwhich with sundried tomatoes, mayo, and mustard, a personal bag of doritos, and a diet pepsi zero. YUM!