News Comment #4 :Changing a little bit…

Today I want to do something different. I’ve been focusing so much on political and more serious news that I haven’t really being enjoying what I write. So maybe just for this time I will talk about a subject that has my total interest, Television.

using this article by The New York Times: “Game Of Thrones” Will shoot multiple endings to prevent spoilers.

So game Of Thrones is probably one of the biggest things to happen to television in a while, and it should be. It’s a masterpiece on so many aspects the writing, the acting, and directing. Creating one of the best shows I’ve ever seen.

The article talks about the impact the show has on popular culture now day, and how producers and writer want to write different endings and actually record them to keep the audience in the dark as long as possible. This comes thanks to the leaks they had in the most recent season, where some episodes were published earlier, causing major spoilers to many fans.

According to the article it is not uncommon for big shows to do this, for example The walking dead did this on the season premiere of the seventh season where they actually filmed the death of 11 different characters to keep the suspense .

The power of television. It’s a wonderful thing and it makes me feel proud of the career I’m choosing. To know there is a world out there that is just hungry for excitement and new adventures is great motivation for a student on his second year of college looking to fit in that word.

The reach this show has and how wide spread it is nowadays, where in some parts of the world everything just freezes on Sundays because Game of Thrones is on. The amount of leaks that this season had was unbelievable, and it wasn’t just mistakes,  in many of the cases there where actually hackers stealing the files and then asking HBO for money or they would release the show. it has come to a point where the life around the production of the show became worthy of its on tv show.

Maybe not everyone is going to think that this is a marvelous thing as I do. But that’s the beauty of this business, in some part of the world someone is going to care. And as long as that stays true, We will continue to live in wonderful times.