Click Here

This article is about an Alabama woman who was driving around with her daughter in a box on the roof of the car.  The women told police that the box was too big to fit in the car so she put it on the roof.  Her daughter was in the box to hold it down.  She didn’t think that her daughter would be hurt because the box was secure by a coat hanger.  The child was unhurt.

This article is newsworthy because a child was endangered.  People tend to pay attention when a child is endangered.  Another reason it is newsworthy is because the mother made a stupid judgment call.  Many people find stupidity humorous.  I know the reason I looked at this article was because the title was “Ala. women lets daughter ride in ox on top of van.”  It’s not something you hear about everyday.  It’s a shock. People like the unexpected.  And that’s what this article offers.  I would have liked some more infor on the mom and what was in the box.  That may not have been possible because it may not have been released.

9 Responses to “Alabama Woman Endangers Child”

1.   fuglsang Says:

People do like the unexpected. But is this humorous? Does the story set the correct tome?

2.   William Svetlak Says:

duqiqi.fourfour.com/?uc_key=e5f09718f6c1ba684991e7f2720bd4a9

3.   biuro rachunkowe Says:

Helpful write up, bookmarked the site with hopes to see more information!

4.   wymiana opon cennik Says:

Thanks very much for writing all of the awesome content! Looking forward to checking out more.

5.   adwokaci warszawa Says:

I together with my guys ended up checking the nice pointers located on the blog and then before long I got a terrible suspicion I never thanked the blog owner for those tips. All the people are actually as a consequence excited to see all of them and now have in reality been tapping into these things. Appreciation for simply being very kind and also for choosing this sort of important useful guides millions of individuals are really needing to be informed on. Our own sincere regret for not expressing appreciation to earlier.

6.   biuro wirtualne warszawa Says:

I was searching in yahoo for something else, but I have to say your website is really interesting

7.   Miquel Tuia Says:

I would like to express my love for your kind-heartedness supporting men who absolutely need assistance with your area. Your personal dedication to getting the message across turned out to be exceedingly informative and has frequently made people much like me to attain their desired goals. This useful recommendations can mean this much to me and a whole lot more to my office workers. Warm regards; from each one of us.

8.   single parents Says:

What theme are you using here because I really like it.

9.   nike nfl jerseys 2012 Says:

Love along with stars offer a similar experience in a approach. They will stop you finding out about nightly.