The splashing sound of the fountain off in the distance.  Conversation between professor and secretary.  Discussions on God, Trinity, and wisdom of the monks.  Interjection about China and a former leader Mao.  The crackling of a bag as it enters the garbage can.  Keys jingle as a professor walks by.  There is a picture of John M. Poorbaugh on the wall.  Door clicks as it opens and bangs closed as Professors walk in to get paperwork.  The tap tap tap of computer keys.  Bahrum, Bahrum, Bahrum of a scroller on a computer mouse.  I feel passionate when I come here.  I can talk about anything with the Professor.  Sherry always has a smile on her face when I walk in.  Dropping off of paperwork from print shop.  Many things happen in this place but it is still a calming place to be in.

3 Responses to “Location on M’side Campus”

1.   Renee Says:

I like this type of writting. This free flow writing. It reminds me of the labyrith and knitting and the calming effects it has for some.

2.   New Year 2013 Nikon Camera Deals Says:

My friend first found your blog on Google and she referred your blog to me.`,

3.   Google Nexus Christmas Coupons 2012 Says:

great issues altogether, you simply gained a new reader. What could you recommend about your post that you made some days in the past Any positive