Click Here

I read an article about a how 11 years ago a mother killed her seven children and their graves now, finally, have tombstones.  The mother killed her children one by one and then tried to hang herself.  She is now serving a 50 year sentence.  The week after the children were killed there were flowers and markers but after a while those things started to fade away.  So for the past 10 years or so these graves have been unmarked.  On the 10 year anniversary of the killings an article was written by the Pioneer Press about the family and in it a mention of how there were no grave markers or tombstones on the children’s graves. So the article inspired many people in the community of St. Paul to pitch in and raise money to help purchase tombstones for these children.

I thought that this story was newsworthy.  This story is about something that in many people’s opinions was long overdue.  Anytime something happens to a child, it is significant because children are a huge part of the future. This story was about so much more than just about gravestones, it was about community and remembrance.  It was like a conclusion to a story that you always envisioned but could never fully grasp.  I think that it was covered appropriately  because it was a tragedy and they started with the conclusion, brought us back to the beginning, and then brought us full circle again.  I think that the story shouldn’t be picked up by other media.  I think that it is something that is personal to Minnesota and the Twin Cities.

9 Responses to “Children’s Graves Finally Marked”

1.   fuglsang Says:

Include a link to the story, Corinne. I may want to read it myself. Or contribute money to pay for the stones. Or see the pictures.

2.   led Says:

Es ist perfekt Zeit, um einige Pläne für die Zukunft zu machen und es ist es ist Zeit, um glücklich zu sein. Ich habe diesen Artikel lesen und wenn ich könnte, wollen empfehlen Ihnen einige einige interessante Dinge oder Anregungen. Vielleicht können schreiben nächsten Artikel zu diesem Artikel. I Wunsch Noch Dinge über sie!

3.   Donnie Becklund Says:

Thank you for some other informative site. The place else could I get that kind of information written in such a perfect manner? I have a challenge that I’m just now running on, and I have been on the look out for such information.

4.   biuro rachunkowe Says:

There is apparently a bunch to identify about this. I consider you made some good points in features also.

5.   biuro wirtualne warszawa Says:

In this online game, players need to pull and drop all the game files on towards the micro sd card after which can appreciate playing game. Since Crush the Castle Players Pack is played on r4 revolution, gamers won’t face any type of speed issue. Further within the game, players will receive a chance to wreck the castles and will enjoy doing that. These people sent in their greatest castles and players have to attempt to wreck them. Each DS rumble pak and ds browser have the assistance of r4 revolution. Its user friendly skinnable interface assists the players to run the game without any difficulty. Also r4 revolution supports each game menu and main menu manually and automatically. The Crush the Castle Players Pack makes the players quite excited and maintain them engrossed for hours. All in all, playing’Crush the Castle Players Pack on r4 revolution was an amazing expertise. Crush The Castle

6.   złoto Says:

I never knew the fact that even straightforward matters like this can also become fascinating.

7.   Windykacja Says:

I believe you have created some really interesting points. Not as well many ppl would actually think about it the direction you just did. I am very impressed that there is so much about this subject that has been unveiled and you did it so nicely, with so considerably class. Top-notch one, man! Genuinely wonderful things right here.

8.   chicago remodeling Says:

I definitely wanted to compose a quick comment to appreciate you for these fantastic advice you are sharing on this site. My rather long internet research has at the end been recognized with extremely good facts and strategies to talk about with my colleagues. I would say that many of us visitors actually are unequivocally lucky to live in a perfect community with so many perfect professionals with good tricks. I feel very privileged to have encountered the website and look forward to tons of more brilliant minutes reading here. Thanks once again for all the details.

9.   Shanell Pietrzak Says:

We completely accept the above poster, he made many valid items, especially the 1st one. Also Admin, ive tried a subscription to your Feed but I’m getting one? I hope you dont mind, but I went in advance and linked internet through our blog. You dont ought to link back to us if you dont desire to. Thanks again for that great post!