Click Here

I just read an article about Former Rep. Joseph Kennedy II will not be running for Senate.  This seat was vacated by his uncle and has been a Kennedy seat for the past 50 years.  Joseph Kennedy II believes that the best way that he can help Massachusetts is by staying in his position at Citizens Energy Corp.  There are other congressmen weighing their options about running for the seat.  The article mentioned one person who has declared running for the seat and she is Massachusetts Attorney General Martha Coakley.  It will definitely be an interesting race.

I think that this story is newsworthy.  A seat that has been in the Kennedy family for years is now up for grabs.  This could be a big change for Massachusetts.  I think that the story was good, although I would have liked to hear a little bit more about what the political parties are thinking about.  I would have liked to hear some of their thoughts.  I think that the story was important because it was covered by CNN as well as many other small state papers.

6 Responses to “Senate Race in Massachusetts”

1.   biuro rachunkowe Says:

Oh that was soooooooo awesome!!!
    Thanks for sharing it ^^

2.   biuro rachunkowe Says:

In my DM box an offer for free gay dating for men and link to a personal trainer!

3.   wymiana opon cennik Says:

My neighbor and I were simply debating this specific subject, he’s often looking for to show me incorrect. Your view on that is great and precisely how I truly feel. I simply now mailed him this web site to indicate him your individual view. After trying over your website I e-book marked and will likely be coming again to read your new posts!

4.   adwokaci warszawa Says:

I would like to consider the ability of thanking you for your professional suggestions I have often enjoyed going to your site. I’m looking forward to the actual commencement of my college research and the general planning would never have been complete without visiting your web blog. If I might be of any help to others, I’d be thankful to help by means of what I have gained from here. cuba resorts

5.   biuro wirtualne warszawa Says:

you are in point of fact a just right webmaster. The site loading pace is incredible. It sort of feels that you’re doing any distinctive trick. Also, The contents are masterwork. you have performed a fantastic task in this topic!

6.   Malik Chandrasekara Says:

Hello I absolutely adore this editorial and it is too fine thus I am gonna tweet it. One thing to say the exceptional analysis this article has is trully extraordinary . No one goes that extra mile now days? Well Done !! Also one more advise you canget some Translator for your Global Readers !!