A Closer Look at Aldean

After taking a look at the celebrity profile of Jason Aldean on aceshowbiz.com, I couldn’t help but notice the All-American image the profile portrayed. Aldean, or Jason Aldine Williams, is a Georgia native who had to go through several trial-and-error attempts before making his own musical breakthrough.

Having read up on and heard Aldean’s story before, I was already familiar with his background. I liked how the profile walked through each progression in his musical journey. As a fan, his story makes me proud of him for sticking it out through each trial and tribulation. As an artist, his story gives me hope that with perseverance, there is a chance for anyone who wants it bad enough.

The biography itself only featured one photograph, but there was a link to a gallery that had pictures from all occasions from on-stage to award shows. Overall, I feel that the profile did an outstanding job of featuring who Aldean is an artist, and the journey he took to get there. It did leave the majority of his family life out of the writing. I completely appreciated that, as I was looking for information on him and not his wife and children.

For a full view of the Aldean Biography: http://www.aceshowbiz.com/celebrity/jason_aldean/biography.html

10 Responses to “A Closer Look at Aldean”

1.   fuglsang
    November 17th, 2013 | 3:34 pm

Kind of a blah profile. I’m not familiar with the site, but it’s trying to present itself as objective. But since it can’t include every detail of Aldean’s life, you have to ask what is being left out, and why are these details included? Being dropped by multiple agents, yet sticking it out, could definitely be a frame.

2. March 20th, 2014 | 8:35 am

What’s up mates, nice paragraph and pleasant urging commented here,
    I am actually enjoying by these.

3. April 3rd, 2014 | 12:31 pm

Hello, I enjoy reading all of youur post. I like to
    write a little comment to support you.

4. November 9th, 2015 | 12:34 pm

I read somewhere that avicii is considered as dubstep? I found it hard to believe as skrillex compared to avicii is just erm. So is avicii dubstep?

5. August 10th, 2016 | 6:36 pm

Advances in wearables can clarly benefit users through a combination of perfformance
    and daqta analysis.

6.   Syaiful
    May 16th, 2018 | 2:37 am

Thanks for sharing

7.   Syaiful
    July 3rd, 2018 | 12:23 am

good article

8. May 3rd, 2020 | 5:48 pm

Hi,
    Thanks for all..

9. November 8th, 2021 | 11:01 am

Good, very post, Thanks..

10.   a
    September 19th, 2022 | 9:00 am

aaa