A Different Side of Disney

Imagine a world where Walt Disney’s cheerful creations melt away into a world of ghouls and utter darkness.

Welcome to director Randy Moore’s mind. Now imagine trying to shoot an entire film within the Disneyland and Disney World gates without permission. Seems improbable, if not impossible, but it has been done. The director flooded the Orlando and Anaheim parks with his cast and crew, and managed to do so without any serious legal repercussion as of yet.

The article featured below caught my attention due to the fact that it focused on a major piece of my childhood. The fact that he was able to accomplish the filming of an entire movie also amazed me. The article was relatively well written, but since the movie has been released and featured in a film festival, I feel like it should have included a clip from the film. I did like how it felt like I was listening in on a conversation between the subject and the journalist.

There isn’t much a would have changed about this article. I will say this much: I would definitely go see this movie after reading this.

http://www.cnn.com/2013/11/01/showbiz/escape-from-tomorrow/index.html?hpt=en_c2

14 Responses to “A Different Side of Disney”

1.   fuglsang
    November 6th, 2013 | 2:43 pm

A fun article. It goes out of its way to answer the question “how did they do that,” as thoroughly as possible. No comments from Disney as of yet, though. I wonder why?

2. December 10th, 2015 | 5:01 am

There is obviously a bundle to know about this. I think you made some good points in features also.

3. December 22nd, 2015 | 6:29 am

Hiya very nice website!! Guy .. Excellent .. Amazing .. I will bookmark your website and take the feeds additionally?KI am satisfied to seek out numerous useful info right here in the put up, we need work out extra strategies on this regard, thanks for sharing. . . . . .

4. January 11th, 2016 | 5:05 am

Those are yours alright! . We at least need to get these people stealing images to start blogging! They probably just did a image search and grabbed them. They look good though!

5. February 4th, 2016 | 3:55 am

I adore reading through and I think this website got some truly useful stuff on it! .

6. February 9th, 2016 | 11:48 am

Thanks for another great article. Where else could anybody get that type of info in such a perfect way of writing? I have a presentation next week, and I’m on the look for such info.

7. February 19th, 2016 | 12:48 pm

You are my breathing in, I have few web logs and rarely run out from to brand.

8. September 21st, 2016 | 5:55 am

There’s certainly a lot to know about this subject. I really like all the points you made.Thanks for providing these details.
    Keep sharing excellent stuff like this
    Thanks

9. September 23rd, 2016 | 1:55 am

Finally I have found something that helped me. Thanks!
    Articles wow… it’s very wonderful report.
    Loved to explore more on this topic
    Cheers

10.   Syaiful
    May 16th, 2018 | 2:37 am

thanks for sharing

11.   Syaiful
    July 3rd, 2018 | 12:22 am

nice article

12. August 10th, 2018 | 7:23 pm

javhole idea pocket

13. August 10th, 2018 | 7:44 pm

japanese harumi tachibana banderas xxx shot

14. August 12th, 2018 | 11:30 am

1pondo mari tashiro booty blak cock