A Shot to the Heart

The honeymoon is over for Richard and Laurette Brunson. The two were married around 2pm yesterday afternoon. Shortly following an incident at the reception, shots were fired, and Mrs. Brunson found herself in the hospital. The shooter was none other than Mr. Brunson himself. Their neighbor, Walter Corse, described the panic at the scene.

Neighbor Walter Course described the incident. “I heard the sound of the shot, or I think I did. It was kind of a pop, pop, pop. And then the son came out yelling ‘she’s been shot and can’t breath.’”

Following the shot, Richard Brunson was nowhere to be found. Police are still in search of the 50 year-old suspect.

Another neighbor, Marilyn Corse, was the last to see the suspect leaving. “I just feel so bad for the kids having to see this. He ran off with no shirt and no shoes.”

Certainly a far cry from “‘Til death do us part.”

For Audio: FundofJournShooting

5 Responses to “A Shot to the Heart”

1.   fuglsang
    October 28th, 2013 | 11:23 am

The written lead is good, Casey. Why not carry it over? You won’t often end a story on an actuality. As the reporter you should take it out. In this case, I would end with, “Police are still…”

2. February 17th, 2015 | 11:46 pm

It is a whole different thinjg when youu go out to shop
    knowing that tomorrow you ought to have a complete new
    outfit for a wedding, or some other special occasion, or else you simply will not be able to go.
    Earlier it was thoight that women with slim figures can look
    beautiful only. Now a day a lot of universities aree fulfilling the demand by offering these types of courses.
    Like the big bird, you could stick your head in thhe proverbial sand, say nothing
    and hope for the best.

3.   Syaiful
    July 3rd, 2018 | 12:24 am

good article

4. August 10th, 2018 | 10:59 am

Ion Magnum 是一種最新的減脂儀器,可以快速燃燒掉你身體的脂肪 , 讓你不需要做大量的體育鍛煉 , 輕鬆方便的達到專業美體的效果。 效果: 通過將你體內的脂肪轉化成肌肉,輕鬆减掉你的體重和腰圍。25分鐘的理療比健身房幾個小時的運動效果還要好! 副作用/風險: 該設備已在美國食品藥品監督管理局注册,注册分類爲醫療器械I類,I類醫療器械就是指普通人使用安全性非常好且沒有任何風險的器械。 减脂過程: 减脂板會直接固定安放於你身體的目標减肥部位,通過特殊的信號,Ion Magnum會將該部位的脂肪燃燒轉化成肌肉。(注意:該設備與你在其他沙龍中瞭解的肌肉轉化設備是完全不同的。)療程: 要想取得而保持完美的效果,一個療程需要進行10次理療,每3-7天進行一次。維持理療可以每兩周進行一次。

5. August 10th, 2018 | 8:07 pm

juicygirlfriends juicygirlfriends model high def teen sexbook